Skype
NothinsM

Unity Paradox - Another Day Unity Paradox - Another Day

I have to agree with ev there, good song not so much for dance,I will say later in the song you need a stronger lead, the "static" or noise kinda drowns it out a bit, while good for the song as it is n9w, for a dance, always need a strong lead. I would of guessed more trance style here, but I don't even know how to catigorize my own stuff.

Unity-Paradox responds:

Heh, I have a hard time categorizing my own stuff, too XD
As for the rest, I agree. I really should've made a more powerful lead. I just figured that with it being a chill song, a more chill lead would've been acceptable, but I guess not =P

Fill My Black Hole Fill My Black Hole

This needed to be sooo much longer

add in beats3 add in beats3

When bass gets to high you get a buzz, and you can hear it alot in this track, not bad but gotta remember always, always play with the volume when making a new track. Had the same problem when i started. Any who you left a comment on a song of mine few years back, thought i would return the favor. Better late then never.

Project Incredible Project Incredible

its good

heard this on the new grounds radio, sounds nice but at times there is to much noise like you were trying to fit to much into it, but other wise its really good ^^

Man on a Mountain Man on a Mountain

you know :\

I dont really listen to songs like this. i can stand a lot of different type, but i dont really listen ot this time..... its nice and i like.
At fist it did not sound liek the harmonica and guitar were in sync, but it came to geather when the voice kicked in

notnath responds:

yeah, we did this relativity fast, less then a week.

Heavy Keys Heavy Keys

hummmmmm i dont see, but i have eyes

did not mind the begining to much, but near towards the end of the 15 second, it sounded much better, all though the hors, i guess they are, that kick in at and of :37, and begining of :38, just get to nosy and distracting i think

memories of harmony memories of harmony

sounds nice

i think yuo could of done something different with the back round nosice, but the main sounds is nice, i do like that. and it flows good, but try either making itinto a loop, or have it end when the notes get the lowest/ :)

Neglective {Dj-Abbic} Neglective {Dj-Abbic}

its good

its seams kinds fuzzy to me like it could be a little sharper sound in the beging. but the fades breaks up the song and gives it a pause, witch is nice :]
good job ^^

DjAbbic responds:

Hey :D Thanks for the review :)

Grey Raindrops Grey Raindrops

yes it is

this may be my most favored music peice on newgronds. perfection and outstanding and the bells work nicly

Nayhan responds:

Thank you... and it's a glockenspiel :)

Lollipop Fields Forever [BxR] Lollipop Fields Forever [BxR]

hey

do i get sexy girls when i listen to dance with too : D awesome and well done :p

jk182 responds: